At the heart of Nedbank’s banking service is a prestigious current account – your complete solution to linking you to other products and services. A current account provides a safe and convenient cashless mechanism for the payment of goods and other services.
Why a Nedbank Current Account?
A Nedbank current account makes it so much easier and convenient to take care of all your day-to-day banking needs.
- Qualify for a wide range of financial products and services such as:
- An overdraft
- Personal loans
- Vehicle finance
- Digital banking channels, to name a few
- Freedom to change your mind – You can apply for a range of products and services.
- Convenient digital channels - bank anywhere, anytime with our digital banking channels. To do this, you will need to apply for Internet banking and have your electronic profile activated on your account.
Features & Benefits
- Monthly salary to be paid through the account
- A Nedbank Visa debit card allows you to withdraw cash or shop at any Visa enabled ATM or POS respectively.
- Buying and paying for goods and services, using your cheque book.
- A complete payment solution - arrange debit and stop orders against your current account to take care of regular monthly payments.
- Transacting 24/7/365 electronically through Netbank Internet banking.
- Access to credit facilities on application and pre-approvals like overdrafts, to help meet your financial needs.
- Tracking of your transactions, through your monthly statement or at your convenience on Netbank Internet banking.
- Access to vehicle financing
- SMS Alerts
What do I need?
- Valid identification (Drivers Licence, Passport, Voters Registration),
- Proof of income – payslip or letter from employer showing monthly income, or Source & Purpose of Funds Declaration Form
- Proof of Residence – Letter from local chief or utility bill and
- Monthly/regular income paid into the account
To apply email Current Account to email@example.com or talk to a Nedbank Personal banker at any Nedbank Branch